Punting Houseboat ( OonnuVallom)
ATDC introduced the very first Houseboat in Kerala tourism industry on 15th November 1991 and celebrating its houseboat Silver jubilee year. As a part of these celebrations and upon demand by foreign tourists, ATDC introduced a new Nature friendly Punting Houseboat on 4th November 2017, the older version of Kettuvallam driven manually with most modern facilities and is inaugurated by Sri. G Sudhakaran (Hon. Minister for Public works & Registration). This initiative is a gratitude to our traditional houseboats without engine and 100% eco-friendly design to protect Alleppey backwaters from pollution due to Motor houseboats.
- Model of Kerala traditional houseboat with modern facilities
- Moving with manpower, 2 persons polling the boat
- 2 a/c rooms of modern style and spacious bathroom
- Kitchen food of guest choice ; also Kerala traditional food menu available
- One Doubleroom (2 persons): INR 15,000 */.
- Two Double room (4 persons): INR 25,000 */.
- Extra person :INR 2000 */.